Here in Vietnam, we have a unique way of enjoying coffee. Along with green tea, coffee is a perfect drink to share over talks.
Ever heard of cà phê sữa đá (iced coffee with condensed milk),dripping coffee or egg coffee? Tomorrow won't come till tomorrow, so why not sit down with us today and get as hyped as you can with our city's signature coffee?
Hanoi Hyper Coffee Tour starts at 9Am. You would get picked up by a local food buddy to travel to different cafe shops. We will meet local barista, learn to make a coffee cup and understand more about its role in Vietnam culture. Tour ends at around 12 pm mid-day.
- Customize your awesome experience with our delicate assistance.
- Join in a small coffee session and learn more about coffee culture in Vietnam
- Get hyped with a variety of coffee.
- Excellent English-speaking travelmate(s)
- Coffee session
- Food and drinks mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if your hotel is within the Old Quarter and French Quarter area)
- Food/drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Gratitude ( if only you are fully satisfied with the tour )
- Bad experience ( you cannot have this when being on tour with us, please do not bother trying )
- Travellers' preferences, food restriction/allergies (if any) have to be informed in advance.
- Alcoholic drinks might be included in the itinerary upon mutual agreement. In that case, please consume responsibly.
It is Hanoi Nom Nom's pleasure and honor to be your food buddy! Contact us now to secure a tour to remember or drop us an email should you have any questions.
See you in Hanoi ;)